Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ominous unmarked black helicopter



I awoke this morning to my Aunt knocking on my door in a panic. "Wake up! There's an airplane about to crash over us!" I immediately heard a very loud noise echoing through the neighborhood. I looked out the window and saw lights, and decided to go outside to investigate.

We went out to the front yard and hovering in the sky very close to the house was a black helicopter. I've never seen one that close before, and have never seen one hover almost directly overhead for so long. It continued to hover as we looked at it. My aunt said she heard it sputter, and make weird noises, which is what originally alarmed her.

It was daylight (around 6:20am). As we were standing there it suddenly turned on it's lights and slowly turned to face us. I got the impression that it was looking for someone (or something) in the immediate area. I went inside to get my phone and snapped a couple of pictures of it, thinking to myself, "Ok, this'll scare it away..." After about 3 pics had been snapped it began to fly in larger and larger circles around our house. I went inside, thinking it must be leaving soon.

I then thought that I would go back outside, have a smoke and get another look at it to try and figure out what was so interesting here on this street. As I went outside, it was still flying in circles overhead, and as soon as I saw it again it broke off to slow path straight north.

Following it were 2 small triangle bird formations.

It was there in pretty much one spot just overhead and to the east for around 15 min. before it began to circle, which it did for about another 5 before it left. the pics I snapped suck, and don't convey the confusion and trepidation I felt as whomever was flying it seemed to be interested in us.

What the hell was it doing just sitting there? Why did it seem interested in this house in particular? Was it looking for someone? If so, did it find him?

No comments: